Friday, June 20, 2008

Haircuts



Ashlee and Cortnee got new haircuts. They always tell me they want to grow their hair out long but then they get antsy to change. So this is what they ended up with. I love both of them. Cortnee went in planning to get a trim. But what she ended up with looks so cute on her. I'm glad she did it. Oh yes, I took the picture of the two of them in our messy kitchen and then Cortnee in the living room and then my camera died......so no individual picture of Ashlee.

5 comments:

young family said...

Looks SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Cortnee and Ashlee don't look the same at all!!!

-Emma

young family said...

I love the hair cuts!! I want to copy you!! Don't worry I won't :)

Love it!!

happy mom said...

I love the haircuts, they look great! cute styles girls!

Misty said...

I love their haircuts!!! So cute!

Emma said...

Hey I got a blog too so be sure to check it out!