Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time and money

Before Before
Kind of in the middle
After
And After


This is my current favorite saying. "all it takes is time and money, two things we have very little of." But we have been getting some things done around the house. Marc received a bonus at work and he is so kind to let me spend most of it. I have always heard that is the way it works. What's his is mine and what is mine is mine!!!!!! Anyway we got new windows in our living room. And a new sliding door. I am such a sucker that I let the contractor and the window salesman (who happens to be our neighbor) talk me into a 6 foot door. But it is so nice. I love it.

1 comment:

happy mom said...

I love it all too! wow I didn't realize that it was a six foot door, and now you just have to cover it. good luck with all that, I am working on shades for my house, that probably won't get done and I need to do a quilt for my bed and for the girls. time and money!