Tuesday, April 29, 2008

With new comes more..........

Ok, so now I have these beautiful new windows and I don't know what to do for window coverings..........That is what I mean by with new comes more. So you(or I) always think that I can just get something new. But of course then you have to figure out the rest of it. So if anyone has any ideas for window coverings please let me know. The crazy part about these beautiful new windows is that I just got new blinds about 6 months to a year ago and now they do not fit!!!!!! Again, that is what I mean by more. So the blind sales man is going to come over probably today to give me some ideas about blinds or shades or something. But then I think I will still do a valance or something. With my beautiful new sliding door I have to get a new rod to cover the expance of the 6 foot door. I did have extra fabric to add on to the curtain ( I guess that is what it would be called.) So now I just have to get the rod hung and we can feel a little covered at least in the family room. However, I also had to paint the wall the door was in. I could do the whole room and I'm sure it needed it. But I chose to change the color of that wall only. It is a little oranger than I think goes with my burgandy and tan curtains and our burgandy furniture but it works, at least for now. And so........as I said with new always comes more.

No comments: