Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My birthday











To start out the day we went to the orthodontist. Cortnee got braces on her top teeth. (picture to follow) Then I met Noreen, Mom and Dad and they took us to lunch at Wingers. Noreen and I then headed over to Okubus to order flower pots for the summer. Then Ashlee headed off to the soccer game with her mom, Cortnee and I went to get pedicures. (So unlike me) But we had a nice time. Then Ashlee, Cortnee and I headed to the church to help set up for a ward party. Marc wasn't sure what time he would get off work but he did get off at a decent time so we met him at Johnny Carinos for dinner. I received a Cricut cutter. I am so excited to learn how to use it. And Marc sent me flowers. All in all it was a great day.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on the Cricut!! I love mine!! I also have some software that lets me cut out any true type font that I want...let me know if you want info on it! I don't have to buy font cartridges! Yea!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great birthday. Love the flowers & the toes! :)

young family said...

I was just wondering if you got your cricut the other day! Happy Birthday to you huh ;)

Sounds like you had a blast!