Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cortnee has another new haircut



Cortnee's last haircut was soooooo cute but apparently she hated it. So now she has a new one. I'm thinking she just didn't like the attention of people telling her how cute she was all of the time.
She was at Oak Crest all last week. She had a great time. She cried when she had to come home. Oak Crest is a Church camp up by Kamas. You have to have finished 7th grade and 8th grade to go. She met some fun new people and had a great time. We missed her and are glad she is home but very happy that she had fun.

3 comments:

young family said...

Hopefully after this comment she doesn't change her hair again.

Cortnee your hair is waaaayyyyy cute, I love it. It makes you look 16 :) Don't let your Dad read this :)

Jackie said...

I like this haircut too! I really need to go and get mine done before school starts in about a month!

happy mom said...

well I think it looks like the same cut, just styled different. what am I missing? but it still looks great!