Friday, January 2, 2009

Indio, California

Mom and Dad
Marc and I

We spent saturday night and sunday night at Indio resort. It is a beautiful resort. We walked around and took a couple of pictures. I think this is the warmest we were the whole time we were gone. Oh and before I forget. We went to Church on Sunday and the bishop there was a classmate of mine all through Jr High and High School. His name is Eric Jackman. I believe it was the La Quinta ward. Mom and I were reading the program before sacrament started and I said hey I went to high school with an Eric Jackman, I wonder if it is the same person. I happened to know that he had moved to the Palm Springs area and started his own veterinary office. Otherwise I don't know if I would have even given it a second thought. Everyone changes after 30 years but as I looked at him I thought it could be him. Anyway, we went up and talked to him and sure enough it was him. He was always a very nice guy from what I remember.

2 comments:

young family said...

Wow, what are the odds of that? That is cool ;)

I'm glad you were warm in Indio California :) It looks very pretty. I told George when our kids are grown and gone I want to move somewhere warm, Ha Ha! It sounds nice though don't ya think.

Thanks for sharing!

happy mom said...

what nice pictures! I like the beautiful resort! what a great trip.

mom and dad mentioned the coincidence, how funny is that, it is such a small world!

So you have letter K, okay, and let me know when you post it.