Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

We are havinig a nice time in Mexico. Today we spent the day in Encinatas. It is about 50 kilometers away which is about 40 miles. We had a nice time being bombarded by little children to buy their wares and/or just give them money. I don't do so well. Dad and Marc purchased new suits for about $70.00. That was a great deal. The people are very friendly. Many of them speak english. It is hard to remember that it is Christmas. But there are a few Christmas trees around. Hopefully pictures will follow soon.

1 comment:

happy mom said...

So are you saying it is not easy for you to not just give money, or what is it you don't do well with?

Glad you had fun, we were checking it out on google earth tonight, I wish I could go!

OH and I am glad that you got to hear Ashlee singing, I bet they were great!