Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor day weekend

I thought I would actually document our lives since the reunion. We went as a family to the Salt Lake Temple friday night to do some baptisms for the dead. Cortnee is now 12 and this was her first time. Marc was able to baptize both of them and I watched. It is always fun to watch your kids doing new and different things. We then had a nice family dinner at Biaggis (I think that is how you spell it.) at the Gateway.
Saturday we hung out at home and then headed out to the IKEA store that is fairly new to our area. I had been before with Noreen but none of the rest of the family had. Ashlee and Cortnee fell in love with the cool beds that have desks underneath. If they could have those for Christmas they wouldn't ask for anything else. Hmmmmmmm. IKEA does have some good space saving ideas. We then headed to Lagoon. We got there around 5:00 and left at closing. It was really not very busy. Kind of surprised me. I didn't take my camera but did get one picture on my phone.

Sunday went to church and then took engagement pictures for Jordan and Amanda. I sure do wish I could post some of them because they turned out very nice. I don't think they would like all of the thousands of visitors to my blog (I am quite popular reading) ha, ha, to see their pictures before they do.
So tomorrow will be a toss up between spending time with friends or going to Tooele to visit family. We shall see what tomorrow brings.
Marc is going riding with some of his friends.
The picture to the right was taken a month or so ago up American Fork canyon. Marc is really enjoying the rides they go on. Tomorrow they are heading up to Deer Valley riding the tram up and then riding their bikes down. I told him it sounds crazy but since he married me he must qualify. I'm glad he is enjoying it.

3 comments:

happy mom said...

I really need to go to Ikea already.

young family said...

I had never even heard of Ikea until I moved here and lucky for me one was just built close by.

I think it is totally cool that you took the girls to the temple. I look forward to having all of my kids there with me someday. It will be here before I know it and I will probably still be YW Pres. so I will get the chance.

happy mom said...

common Judy don't you have some pictures of the girls playing soccer? post again already!