Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Shilo

Just in case I haven't mentioned this spoiled dog makes me smile (or scream) depending on how much she wants to bark that day. I mentioned the blankets so I thought I would give you an idea of the process.

This is how the blankets start out. Not the neatest pile but certainly better than when she is done.This is how she starts. Digs right in at the bottom. Of course she makes the cutest little noises we all like to laugh at. And who can get mad at this cute little face?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww...how cute. You're right, who could resist that cute little face?

happy mom said...

that is pretty cute. and the pictures being on the side isn't bad.

young family said...

I love that she does that, Rocky loves the blankets too. She is so cute.

Jewels Rules said...

um ya cute little face but I could still get upset with her if she made a mess after I picked things up.. ha ha ha