Monday, December 17, 2007

Ashlee is 15





Ashlee's birthday is on the 12th. Because we had mutual (young women's) that night our family celebrated on the 11th. We went to dinner at a family style italian restaurant called Bucca de pepe (I think that is spelled right) We had a nice dinner. We went home and Ashlee opened her presents. We gave her a computer game called "The Sims" Her friend Kayla has this game and every time Ashlee goes over there she comes home talking about how fun it is. And she has been telling me she needed a new white cover wear shirt ( so we got her two). Needless to say she was more than disappointed. She put on a good face for the pictures. She couldn't believe that we didn't get her an outfit. Now comes the confession that her behavior makes me very sad, disappointed and more than a little mad. Especially after I had just purchased some sub for Santa items for a 10 year old boy who was asking for all clothes. You know the basics a coat, shoes, pants, shirts, socks, snow boots, gloves. Oh yes the child was also asking for yugioh cards and books. Ashlee who has more than enough wasn't happy with what she got for her birthday. Anyway, the day is over and she had a party at her mom's and she did get an outfit. So we can all stop feeling sorry for the poor girl.

2 comments:

young family said...

Hey she could come live here and hope someone remembers her birthday :) At least she smiled for the pictures :)

Hey Jackie loves sims, sims pet and really wants sims castaway, have you ever seen it?

Hey Happy Birthday Ashlee!

happy mom said...

well happy birthday ashlee, I hope that Christmas made up for it all. too bad I have not been looking at blogs or even the computer this month so I didn't even know that she had a birthday, I keep thinking I might get better but I am not.

Dang good thing that she put on a good face for the camera.

that is so great that you were able to do that sub for santa. I wish I would have done more this year.