Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas cards

I have to post this, I am still amazed that we did this. Actually, I can't believe we did this. We had to print more christmas cards because we didn't have enough to get everyone with the first set. I thought we had plenty. Anyway we were ordering them online and Marc was typing out our message. Pretty original "the Moesser Family, 2008---Huh.........Ashlee noticed that we had the wrong year. Whoops. So for all of you that got the firt group of christmas cards I'm sure none of you noticed that I sent our next years cards already!!!!!!!! So correct your year if you keep them. And we'll try not to do that again. Also, I had already sealed up the last of the envelopes when I realized that I hadn't added my extra, so that will probably be sent out this week. Love you all.

2 comments:

young family said...

You shouldn't have told me, I didn't even notice :) A long time from now we could have been looking at our Christmas Memories book and then noticed :) Talk about good planning you should have put 2007 and 2008 and get two for the price of one :) Too funny.

happy mom said...

I didn't notice either, and I probably wouldn't have. funny!

funny idea to put two years!