Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007






I think that Heidi posted mostly these same pictures. But here are mine. As she also stated Noreen and Doug were in charge and they are great host/hostesses. Always covering every basis. We had dinner at their church house. There was lots of fun, some torturous service (and you know who you are)for some and lots and lots of good food. In attendance, Mom and Dad, Marc, Ashlee, Cortnee and myself, Noreen, Doug and Alyssa, Chad and Tracy, Doug, Jeri, Kolten, Cache, Chance and Jaxon, Russ, Jenni, Krissie, Katie, Cody, Kellie and Kara, Heidi, Brian, Sam, Amanda and Josie. Jordan and Amanda were able to make it after dinner.

I love being able to spend time with my family and wish we could do it more often. We also missed those who could not be with us. Hope we see you soon.

1 comment:

young family said...

I wish we could have been there, you guys always have so much fun. I love Thanksgiving!!