Friday, December 12, 2008

16th birthday for Ashlee

She received a little speaker for her i-pod(I think this is the thing she was most excited about). An i-tunes gift card. a converter to play her i-pod in the car and a gas card.
seat covers for the neon and a steering wheel cover.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it!!!!!

She can't!!!! I have an easier time.

She is going to her moms after school today and having some friends over for movies. So we aren't going to see her until late tonight and tomorrow is a crazy day. So we made her open her presents before Marc left for work.



In October I told her that since this was her 16th birthday we could do something extra special. So be thinking about what you want to do. Well her choices were - spend the weekend in St George or have a mystery dinner theatre. Well we pretty quickly ruled out St George. We have to share her birthday with her mom so that would have left an overnighter in St George. So I started looking for dinner theatre ideas. The internet had quite a few. But we luckily tend to procrastinate. So early in November she received her schedule for Belle voix performances. Pretty much every weekend. So luckily she is having friends over at her moms otherwise she wouldn't have any party at all.

4 comments:

young family said...

Does this mean she is so lucky as to get her own car?

Happy Birthday!!! Hope the party and everything goes well!!

Look Judy you are at the top of the list again!! YAY!!

Natti said...

Nice updates! It's fun to see what the family is up to! I love the girl's rooms!

Rachel said...

Another new post? You must be determined to stay at the top of the list. :)

Happy Birthday, Ashlee!!

happy mom said...

I want one of those I-pod things! actually I just got one or will we had to return the one I got for Christmas but I really wanted my new tree so I got that instead, but tomorrow is payday so I-pod speaker hear I come!

Happy really late Birthday wishing ashlee!