Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ashlee Christmas in October




Well no need to retell the whole story so see Cortnee for a full explanation of why Christmas was in October at our house. Oh yes and I should say that in addition to paint, new bedspreads we also redid their floors with laminate. With 16 years of living their floors were more than disgusting. But they look beautiful now.


I also should add that I like Ashlees room now but I really liked her room before. This new change is a little grown up for a sixteen year old. But she likes it I think. I should also add this is Ashlees third major change in 9 years and so she has been told this will be the last bedroom makeover that we will pay for. The picture of her room didn't turn out that nice. It actually looks much better in person.

4 comments:

young family said...

Yay you did it!!! I am glad I told you that you had to blog to move up my list :) If I had only known earlier..........

Love the rooms, so fun and pretty and fresh and CLEAN!! If the girls don't love that they won't love anything;)

Love ya and thanks for the pics!

Lora

Rachel said...

We all love to be at the top of the lists. :) I love the girls' rooms. They look great!

Misty said...

It's great to have you back! I've been slaking as well...if you didn't know, we are expecting Baby Moesser #2 in early July and the 1st trimester has not been kind to me!! I love the girls' rooms! Love it!!

happy mom said...

I really like Ashlees, but I really liked hers before too, and Cortnees was fine before, but her after is a much larger and better improvement if you ask me.