Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Disclaimer

I just have to remind you all that when I started this I knew I wasn't going to be very faithful. So......
However, I just learned today from Lora that I get moved to the top of her blogger friends by updating. So I am going to try to be better. I hated being clear down at the bottom.
I have been working a part time job at Mervyns since last Christmas. I worked the Christmas season and then worked mostly one night a week through most of the year. Well they announced in August that they were going out of business. So I decided that I better pick up as many hours as I could before they were gone. It turns out that the extra money was nice.
Anyway, this monday will be my last day there. I have kind of enjoyed it. Not the last month or so. Too many nights and weekends away from home. But the rest of the time not too bad.

No comments: