Friday, December 19, 2008

Belle Voix

The correct pronunciation is Belle vwaaaaaa. this is the singing group for Sophomores at our high school. They have been doing "gigs" at area christmas party almost every Friday or Saturday night through the month of December. They had their Christmas concert on Wednesday and this is the first I have heard them sing. They did an excellent job and she looked beautiful. Ok, my computer won't let me post a picture so I'll have to do that later. But for now this will bring me back to the top of Loras blogger list.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray! Who doesn't love being at the top of the list? And I can't wait for pictures. I'm assuming it was Ashlee? that looked beautiful. :)

Emma said...

I can't think of anything to say..how weird usually I have lots to say. Oh well.I don't really get what your talking about.

Judy said...

Yes i was talking about Ashlee and emma you are too cute. Thanks to you both for your commments.